Support UMW Athletics on #MaryWashDay!
Option 1: Eagle Club Gifts to Friends of Athletics directly support all sport programs at Mary Washington. When you give to Friends of Athletics, you are providing critical funding for the department to enhance the UMW student-athlete experience in the following ways:
- Development and programming for the department’s annual Leadership Academy, a customized leadership course for emerging leaders on all 27 teams; as well as other national leadership opportunities for the Student-Athlete Advisory Committee (SAAC)
- Hosting nationally renowned speakers for the department, and entire campus, including topics like Back to the Nest (2019), mental wellness (2018), diversity and inclusion (2017), and psychology of peak performance (2016)
- Boosting recruiting dollars for every team and professional development opportunities for head and assistant coaches
- Strengthening support staff for the benefit of all teams in the areas such as athletic training staff, grounds and facilities staff, strength and conditioning staff, and sport information/marketing staff
- Enhancing athletic facilities; including game day facilities, practice facilities, academic and study spaces, office spaces, auxiliary training spaces, and sport medicine facilities
Option 2: When you give to a specific sport program, you are committing to a tradition of excellence in the classroom, in our community, and every athletics competition. These gifts immediately impact each program in the following ways:
- New sport-specific technology and teaching tools for practice
- Custom training equipment and game day apparel for student-athletes
- Upgrades for long-distance travel costs like hotels, buses, and high-nutrition meals
- Team programming and experiences for sport education and chemistry building
- Enhanced recruiting and professional development opportunities for your coaching staff
Option 3: The best option, give to Friends of Athletics & your favorite sport!
Pay it forward…Share On Social!
On #MaryWashDay help us make an impact. We need all of Eagle Nation: athletic alumni, parents, faculty, staff, students and friends to inspire more Eagle Pride and share via Facebook, emails, text messages and on other social media.
When you share #MaryWashDay and let others know why you are #ComingTogether you will pay it forward for current and future Eagles for years to come.
Questions? For more information regarding the Eagle Club and University of Mary Washington Athletics, please contact Caitlin Moore directly at (540) 654-1320 or email@example.com