Support Diversity and Inclusion at UMW
Your gift to the James Farmer Multicultural Center on Giving Day will be DOUBLED by the Sapp Match for the JFMC, sponsored by Jacob '04 and Kelly Sapp '08. On April 13, make your gift early before the matching funds run out! Let others know you are supporting the JFMC by tagging your posts on social with #AllTogetherJFMC and #MaryWashDay.
Your gift to the James Farmer Multicultural Center will support:
- RISE peer mentoring program for students from underrepresented backgrounds
- annual Cultural Awareness Series
- Farmer Fellows diversity peer educator program
- annual Social Justice and Leadership Summit
- 22 student organizations advancing diversity and inclusion
Your gift to the Rappahannock Scholars program on Giving Day will support the partnership between the University of Mary Washington and six high schools on the Northern Neck and Middle Peninsula regions of Virginia. Rappahannock Scholars include students from Essex, King and Queen, Lancaster, Northumberland, Rappahannock, and Washington and Lee High Schools. The Rappahannock Scholars Program continues to develop into a vibrant and valuable collaborative effort to encourage college-level study for a select group of talented and hardworking students.